If API documentation is like referencing an encyclopedia, then API guides are like a good novel. They take you through the flows, help you understand what is needed to build a great integration, and should leave you feeling ready to become an integration hero. After reviewing these materials you will be able to start mapping data flows, models, & attributes between UKG Pro & your system.
Our API guides generally contain this information:
- Product Overview - Introduction to the relevant software & user interfaces
- Flows & Diagrams - Visual representations of business processes step-by-step
- Configuration - Details on how to setup underlying integration components
- Security - Authorization, authentication, & headers
- Validations - Required fields & business rules
Other optional sections may be included for Versioning, Pagination, Headers, Postman collections if applicable, etc
Once you are a registered UKG Pro Connector Hub user you will receive links & access to API guides relevant to your integrations.