We are pleased to announce some important changes and additions in this month's release...
New service endpoints
We have exposed 18 new endpoints for our Customers and Partners to consume:
- Benefit Reductions API (/configuration/v1/benefit-reduction) - This API will provide Benefit Reductions information such as deduction code, max/min age, and reduction percentage.
- Insurance Rate API (/configuration/v1/insurance-rate) - This API will provide Insurance Rate information such as deduction code, min/max age, Smoker/Non-Smoker Male/Female rates for employee and employer.
- Option Rate API (/configuration/v1/option-rate) - This API will provide Option Rate information such as deduction code, benefit option, and employee/employer rates.
- Positions API (/configuration/v1/positions) - This API will provide Positions information such as position code, company Id, employee Type, and effective dates.
- Roles API (/configuration/v1/roles) - This API will provide Roles information from the security roles table.
- Shift Codes API (/configuration/v1/shift-codes) - This API will provide Shift Code information.
- Earnings History Base Elements API (/payroll/v1/earnings-history-base-elements) - This API will provide Earning History Base Elements information such as company id, employee id, earning code, gennumber, period control, gross up data, and tax category.
- PayGroup PayPeriods API (/payroll/v1/paygroup-payperiods) - This API will provide Pay Group Pay Period information such as pay group, pay dates (period start, period end, etc), date created/changed, is paygroup active, pay date sequence, and notes.
- Audit Details API (/personnel/v1/audit-details) - This API will provide Audit Detail information such as audit date/time, audit labels, audit field name, audit table name, audit action, and audit old and new values.
- Dependent Deductions API (/personnel/v1/dep-deductions) - This API will provide Dependent deduction information such as deduction code, deduction type, deduction notes, and dependent benefit information (status, dates).
- Employee Cobra Details API (/personnel/v1/employee-cobra-details) - This API will provide Employee Cobra detail information such as cobra reason, cobra status, and cobra event date.
- Employee Deduction Benefit Option Change Date API (/personnel/v1/emp-deductions-benefit-option-change-date) - This API will provide Employee deduction benefit option change date information.
- Integration Audit Configuration API (/personnel/v1/integration-audit-configuration) - This API will provide Integration Audit Configuration information such as table name, and field name.
- Business Structure Status API (/personnel/v1/integration/kronos/business-structure-status) - This API will provide Business Structure status information by listing all employees with a change in business structure.
- Employee Status API (/personnel/v1/integration/kronos/employee-status) - This API will provide Employee status information such as employee id, company id, status, status start date, and status reason.
- Employee Profiles API (/personnel/v1/integration/kronos/employee-profiles) - This API will provide Employee profile information such as employee id, company id, profile type, product, description, and dates (effective date, original hire date, last modified date).
- Employee Pay Statement API This API will provide employee pay statement information for all employees and includes filtering for specific companies and employees.
- Earnings Code API This API will provide company level earnings codes information for all or filtered earnings.
For the full list of API endpoints please refer to our developer documentation.